Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commerceing in Dunbarton has taken it toll

AerunisAerunis
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in General Chat
I'd aspired to get to level 7 in Dunbarton.... yet, I'm only at 60k/150k ;~; what have I done, the poor prices have been run into the ground ;~;
5bca48170e.jpg

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Dun may have to wait until later, then. People who have it maxed are probably spamming it and killing the prices.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    What about Tir? I have already unlocked Tir's limited trade goods weeks ago but I have never seen it in stock even once ._. And I usually play at odd hours.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Capitalism, ho?

I think with level 5 discount, you'd be getting single digit profits in SOME of the towns, lolol.
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    ShouK wrote: »
    What about Tir? I have already unlocked Tir's limited trade goods weeks ago but I have never seen it in stock even once ._. And I usually play at odd hours.

I've seen it there a few times. You just need to be there on the hour. Sometimes it can take up to five minutes to restock. Also, if you're unaware, it only restocks every 2 hours. In server time (PST), it restocks every even hour (i.e. 4 PM, 8 PM, 2 AM).
  • SeraphoenaSeraphoena
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited February 8, 2017
    What does one do, if you know someone is using Autoclick (aka, rapidfire, turboclick)?
    Seems unfair to the rest of the commercers out there. I doubt Nexon would do anything, as it doesn't really affect NX/profits.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    edited February 9, 2017
    I believe the limited goods show up up to TEN minutes after the hour. They show up when the prices update.

@Seraphoena
    Seraphoena wrote: »
    What does one do, if you know someone is using Autoclick (aka, rapidfire, turboclick)?
    Seems unfair to the rest of the commercers out there. I doubt Nexon would do anything, as it doesn't really affect NX/profits.

I don't think there's any way they can tell the difference between someone spam-clicking (like I do) and someone having an automatic click of some kind set up.
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Just an update! It's gotten worse :'D what have I done!

Incubus Suits
    Dunbarton%20Goods_1_zps2qcvqnre.jpg

and Ogre Masks
    Dunbarton%20Goods_2_zpsfgsquhw1.jpg

Seems reaching level 7 Dunbarton is slipping further and further away :'D
  • ShouKShouK
    Ion wrote: »

I've seen it there a few times. You just need to be there on the hour. Sometimes it can take up to five minutes to restock. Also, if you're unaware, it only restocks every 2 hours. In server time (PST), it restocks every even hour (i.e. 4 PM, 8 PM, 2 AM).
    I know that it restocks every 2 hours, but I didnt know there's a specific time. I thought the timer begins when someone purchase the last stock of the goods. No wonder Im never there at the right time rip

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 9, 2017
    You will also see a difference when you get up in ranks to begin with. The ducat discount makes a sizable difference in your profits often changing losses into profit depending on the original price of the good (1% discount at rank 5-6, 2% discount at 7). However, yes - I agree.. a lot of areas have been pretty well run into the ground due to the event. :(
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i got dunby to level 5 during the event but it is so slow compared to other towns was like okay nope gonna stop here until later =_=
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Dunby was hard for me, back when I did it. The other towns that took a long time were like that because I didn't go to them very often, but Dun was hard because people use it so much.
  • NothankyouNothankyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    idk if its just me, but trading the item of the day to smuggler still decreases ur commerce rating.... still testing it more but 3 outa 3 it decreases
  • ShouKShouK
    Nothankyou wrote: »
    idk if its just me, but trading the item of the day to smuggler still decreases ur commerce rating.... still testing it more but 3 outa 3 it decreases
    I think only if you trade to the smuggler after 12 am that it decreases your commerce rating.
  • NothankyouNothankyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I think only if you trade to the smuggler after 12 am that it decreases your commerce rating.
    jeez
  • ShadoeShadoe
    @ShouK

12 am in the game or irl?