Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies Because I'm Bored

NekodesNekodes
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in Art Creations
So i can't think of anything to draw for a while and I think I'm drawing a bit differently than i used to, so message me your in game character and I'll draw them.
(Note: it might take a few days to finish it so please be patient)

Also a little poll to do cause why not? :p
Imaizumi
  1. Should I do Commissions (mainly because I'm broke) or Freebies for fun?5 votes
    1. Commissions
       60% (3 votes)
    2. Freebies
       40% (2 votes)

Comments

• MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited June 19, 2020
    Here is my in-game character.
    WSRVi4Y.jpg
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Since you're experimenting with a new style, start off with some freebies so that you'll have examples to provide when you start opening up for commissions.
  • NekodesNekodes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    EbShjklXQAAGV2h?format=jpg&name=small
    Freebie done for Mizuko
    ImaizumiKatherinekatMizuko
  • JeylaJeyla
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I agree with Fluorette but if you've already samples.. why not try opening up ur comissions? :3 U can always try!
    If you need more characters to work with here is a link
    CGbqFVD.png