Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Blaanid is no longer a mountable pet.

MierinMierin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
edited July 17, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
Ever since her release, she has been a flying mount. As of the PET Part 1 update, she's not mountable at all.
Pressing the mount hotkey has no effect and the mount option in the right click menu is missing:
De6cuzF.png

It should appear as so:
ip4XgcQ.png

I'm experiencing the issue on Maguillage of the Alexina server, but I assume this isn't limited to my account.
Leineinajee508

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm experiencing this issue as well!
    Neither the hotkey to mount her works, and the right-click menu doesn't have the option either.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can confirm. Just checked and the mount option poofed.
  • EclipseZwolfEclipseZwolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Same here. Flying around with her yesterday. Today, nothing.
  • AmiiAmii
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    edited July 16, 2020
    +5 My guild and I are experiencing the same issue!
  • Uniden0Uniden0
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Finally did the questline and am experiencing this. Hope it's fixed soon!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ok, good, someone already made a post about this... -_- I just noticed this was an issue...
  • Z3ruelZ3ruel
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have the same problem
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    This is a known issue and not intended. To be fixed in an upcoming maintenance to restore Blaanid's mounting function, but you guys may have to deal with it for a few weeks until it's resolved.