Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

briana's renown

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
in General Chat
one of the ways to get renown from briana is just listed as 'unknown', has anyone figured out what this is or has any speculation on what it could be?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    No idea, here.
    It doesn't seem to be Skill-based, like how Nele gets boosted by ranking Composing and Musical Knowledge.

At least Briana can be quickly ranked in a party full of people constantly buffing each other.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    im thinking it might have something to do with donating a lot of gold to a player playing music because its right after the donate 1000g and a lot of hers have to do with listening to music but it also might not be that since you can only hold gold stacks in 1000g and itd be a pain to donate in large amounts
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited December 18, 2016
    After opening your character menu and going to Renown you can hover over the faces of the people involved for requirements.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    @KitsuYasha Not what the OP meant.
    However, just in case anyone wanted this captured:

You'll see that the third training option for Briana's Renown is simply "Unknown".
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Erika
    Erika said:

@KitsuYasha Not what the OP meant.
    However, just in case anyone wanted this captured:

You'll see that the third training option for Briana's Renown is simply "Unknown".
    Well that was an error on my part after just waking up. If anything turns up for it I'll be sure to post here then.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So, you just need to be nearby someone playing music
  • SathnySathny
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Sadly, it can not be done.

From what I found it apparently was planned to be something with Festia's music stage, but it wasn't actually programmed in. Besides the NPC's performance that is, which needs 20+ people at around 5pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm Erinn Time, just to appear. Better to continue buffing each other! If anyone is still working on it please join me!