Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Corgi Walk Glitch

NossNoss
Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
edited July 20, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)

The issue is that the corgi, when taking it on a walk with the leash, causes the player to walk when trying to hit a targeted enemy. This happens when the player happens to cancel the leash while the corgi is still walking. This problem persists until the player either relogs or performs one of the fixes I prescribed below in the video. Desummoning the corgi will NOT cause the problem to go away.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

1. Leash onto the small corgi.
2. Click a spot far away so that the corgi walks to said spot.
3. Cancel the leash before the corgi finishes moving.
4. Target and click an enemy to attack.

What do you expect to happen instead?

I expect that the player should be able to run to a targeted enemy, rather than be forced to walk. The leashing of a dog should not force a player to walk to enemies during combat.

Below I have attached a video detailing the bug as well as temporary solutions for the time being.

IGN: Noss
Server: Nao

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Thanks for the thorough documentation! Forwarding this bug.