Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies

Sarah_PurrkeSarah_Purrke
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in Art Creations
Hey, its been so long since I have been here that they changed the forums again... I was just starting to get used to the old one too :'( .
For those of you wondering who I am, I am xinx2712 I used to come on these parts of the forums a lot and sometimes I would draw random doodles for people, but its been a while I quit drawing for a bit and now I'm back again. So I'm taking requests only a few though I still have to do school stuff so I don't have much time for drawing. My style has also changed a bit.
http://xinx2712.deviantart.com/ (this is all old stuff...)

If you want me to draw you please post a reference and a pose.

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Ref: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Pose (optional): http://imgur.com/a/jVqP1

Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Sarah_PurrkeSarah_Purrke
    Here are some sketches:

MissFortune:
    MissFortune_zps7fvlq2vn.jpg

Imaizumi:
    Imaizumi_zpsmbv2ma5w.jpg

I'll try to finish these later, but knowing myself theres a high chance that I might not. I do feel kind of bad posting a low quality picture of a drawing though so I'll try as hard as I can to at least make it look better.
    MissFortune
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Even without color she looks gorgeous. I feel like traditional art may not be the most popular choice around these parts, but I always like it. :) Thank you very much for drawing her!
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Oh that's so adorable! Thank you so much ♥ !!
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Even without color she looks gorgeous. I feel like traditional art may not be the most popular choice around these parts, but I always like it. :) Thank you very much for drawing her!
    I do tend to like traditional more than digital especially when I am drawing, traditional gives me more control and I can make smoother and straighter lines, but as soon as I get to digital my lines tend to get shaky and lazy.
    Oh that's so adorable! Thank you so much ♥ !!
    I'm glad you like it! :)

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Your drawings are super pretty! I'd really appreciate if you could draw me, but no worries if you don't want to! :)

2Pqtday.png
  • SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    20170210033421_1_zpsrggpxkcn.jpg

If you wanna do my character! :)
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    edited February 10, 2017
    If you feel like drawing my character, I accept ♥ Either of them :D

QfZolXB.jpgDEdO7Iq.jpg
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited February 10, 2017
    hope i not too late :o

ft5qJVI.gif

uhquHQ9.gif
    edited February 13, 2017
    Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I have been sick. I'll post the other sketches later.
    edited February 13, 2017
    here are some more sketches:
    Carlize

SherlockHolmes

Yutsuki

Splatulated

Sorry for the blurry pictures I don't have a scanner anymore so I have to take pictures with my phone.

Its really funny how I have been on the forums all these years and I just now learned how to hyperlink haha.... I also want to get a computer science degree, I should at least know this much. At least I know how to now! I think I can now say I'm a pro forumer now hahaha.
    I have finished some lineart. I don't think I'll color these, I really don't like coloring and it never turns out good so i'll just do the line art. If you like coloring feel free to color your drawing yourself like a coloring book page! I bet you can stay in the lines better than me hahaha.

MissFortune
    Imaizumi
    MissFortuneImaizumi
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hyaaaa~ I'm in love with how you drew my Yutsu, Thank you so much <3~
    Finally got around to drawing again here's some more lineart
    Carlize
    SherlockHolmes
    Yutsuki
    I still have one more to finish but I'm too tired to work on it right now.... I'll try to finish it tomorrow... hopefully...
    edited February 25, 2017
    Finally finished the last one sorry it took me so long school makes it hard to draw haha
    Splatulated
    sorry the lineart is a little gross I was tired when I was working on it so its bad...