Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back Inventory Expansion Coupons!

KomaruKomaru
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in Item/Premium Shop
Please. qq
SherriGoldtiger01

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    they should be permanently added into the cash shop, i see no good reason to have them as a limited time sale
    Goldtiger01
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Yes, please. These would help many crafters especially now during the master plan event with a coinciding fishing event, as well.
    Sherri
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited July 26, 2020
    I feel like they're probably going to bring them back either in September, or December/January. The recurring shop items seem to always come and go seasonally, and I wouldn't be surprised if the inventory expansion coupons are going to end up a seasonal item.

Really would love if they were permanent, even if they bumped up the price. With weirdly-shaped bags like the recent sunflower bag, my main inventory is an absolute mess; that one bag pretty much ruins a lot of inventory arrangement possibilities on its lonesome - could really do with an extra column in my inventory. lol
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    You mean, you want them to bring back something that isn't only beneficial, but something that people can only purchase a limited amount of?

As in, not something that NA can milk dry?

That's generous. Which is against Nexon's MO.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Soon.
    Helsa
  • NullavieNullavie
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Knowing Nexon, its possible they may add it back if enough players request it, and then place said coupon in a future Gachapon as an upper-tier prize that can only be redeemed once. That way they'd have their money from that, and we'd have our player-driven box opening/marketing routine. It don't happen all the time, but it still remains a possibility.

On the other hand, selling something only once and never selling it again is usually limited to items generated through stuff like anime crossovers and stuff like that. Things they require legal permission from someone else to achieve. Since its not one of those things, Its very possible to see it again in the future, if not something better.
    Bronzebreak
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I came back to the forums specifically to find/post this exact topic. Please bring them back. I would buy them, I would buy extras, my wife would buy them, I know several other people who would buy them!!! (Literally everyone who missed out, and anyone with extra money to sell to people unable to obtain NX)

Please, I am begging T^T
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I missed that small window of time to buy it as well, I would like another chance to purchase it.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Thank you!
    Bronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    Thank you!

I believe you are referring to