Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Trainer Event Weekly Challenge heads up.

AzzacielAzzaciel
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in General Chat
This concerns the "Hatch a Fynni Pet" progression, but possibly others as well.
When the Weekly Challenges reset and you hatch a Rank A gem before doing the E+D and C+B lines, upon reaching the "Hatch a Rank A Gem" requirement, it will already be completed, but not give you any Fynn Bell coins.

A friend complained to me about it, and i had Rank As going in my Cages for a a few days since before the reset and some 2 days into it, so i figured i could pay special attention once i finished the Rank C+B Challenge and so i did.

Now, there's still the possibility that it completed and gave the coins as soon as i got my first Rank A whistle, but at that point i wasn't paying attention to this yet.
So, i'll now proceed to reverse math my coin total and then check it against what i actually have in game.

16th,17th,18th,19th,20th,21st,22nd,23rd,24th,25th For 10 days of daily Challenges.
Daily Challenges are currently 50 Bell coins.
50 x 10 =500

The Weekly Challenges are 385 coins.
2x 385 = 770 Still gotta do the 3x Fiodh this week tough, so -60
= 710

Next, the 1 time Challenges:
Craft a Fynn pet: 5x 20 =100
Clear all Pet trainer quests: 10x 20 +50 = 250
Get Rank A Fynni Mastery: 0x 50= 0
Fynni catching r1: 6 x5 +4 x10 +5 x20 =170
Fynni blossoming r1: 6 x5 +4 x10 +5 x20 =170
Fynn sync r8: 6 x5 +2 x10 =50
Fynn crafting r7: 6 x5 +1 x10 =40

All the Bold numbers summed up are 1990.

Now, ingame i have 1835 coins. That's a 155 coin difference.
I´m going to assume that i either didn't do the SM daily once when it was tail def battle or i somehow didn't get the pet timer once, since i can remember a time i wasn't really into doing the former a 3rd time in the same week and also a time where it was ~1h til reset and i hadn't yet gotten any progress on the 30 min pet timer.

So yeah, missing 150 Fynn Bell Coins.

Don't go blossoming Rank A gems before the weekly reset.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Dam, i didn't notice and if that's true then that's a load of crap... This event is overall dumb, so much rewards and by the end of event you will only can pick few items.
    Sherri
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I've been avoiding it by mistake then holy crap
    I have 3 cages at the moment, and two of them are dedicated to farming rank E/D to trade, and the third is for the event requirements, so I never actually blossomed any rank A gems unless it was an objective for the event
    Fynn Sync costs a lot of materials, so I've been focusing on that and crafting. I guess I'll have to skip starting Rank A gems on Wednesdays probably, once I get Fynni Blossoming high enough rank to need them...
  • AleiraSwordfireAleiraSwordfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    edited July 26, 2020
    I think it's a visual glitch, at least on my end I tried this since I hatched a rank A earlier this week, and indeed as soon as I completed the hatching for C-B the rank A appeared already completed without awarding any coins, sent a ticket earlier. Now, I had a rank A in the process of hatching from yesterday, and as soon as I took it from the cage, I get this message:

Kv78WWG.png

I'm assuming its those 150 from the challenge despite being completed, since all I did was taking the rank A from the cage.
    Pip-Boy
  • AzzacielAzzaciel
    We'll see in 2h or so when i finish 4 rank As.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    Dam, i didn't notice and if that's true then that's a load of crap... This event is overall dumb, so much rewards and by the end of event you will only can pick few items.

i just want the figures and i don't think i'll be able to get them all.. i dont wanna pay millions of gold for them either but they're definitely going to be an arm and a leg since this event only lets you buy a few things from the shop with the coins ya get -_-
  • AzzacielAzzaciel
    Well, looks like Aleria was right, i just got my 150 coins.
    Visual glitch.
    Pip-Boy