Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Getting disconnected

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
edited June 6, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
I will be playing and my screen freezes up and thye only way I can get out is Task Manager. Then when I try to come back on I get the second password password pop up, Then when I try to do it I get the code 3 error. If I get out of it again and try again same thing. Then I have to completely shut down my computer and start againn. The it lets me in only to get the frozen screen again. Has happened 3 times this morning already

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Freezing up sounds like excessive memory use. Do you have any other programs on that may use energy? Is your graphics card ok?

The input secondary password issue is a bug where after disconnecting, your character has not been logged out by the game yet. Only after your character is logged out can you log back in again. Could take anywhere from 30 seconds to 20 minutes.
  • PepperPepper
    I have a laptop that is about 6 months old with a Geforce RTX graphic card
  • KromariKromari
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Does these random DCs persist? Im having a very similar problem since the launch of the update.
  • PepperPepper
    Sitting with my daughter playing . She got Dcd took 15 minutes for her character to leave. So we get back on. She moves to my Homestead and dc s again. Now we have to wait another 15 minutes. I have had this happen to me 3 time sin a row. Its getting to be extremely annoying, Maybe we will find another game to play. This has been going on for well over a month.