Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] What's Happening with the Scuba Wear-

ZahriahZahriah
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited August 6, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
Hellooo, returning to the game after 1 year:
The other day I pulled out the chic scuba wear since I really like the outfit and- w-what happened to it lol? Has it been like this for long??
I'm not sure if it's just a me problem but I've seen other people wear it and it's the same issue on my screen. (The idle gif on the wiki is the same even-) I haven't exactly found any info on it, it hasn't fixed itself either, I'm kinda at a loss haha. Wondering if it's like this for anyone else and if there's some sort of a solution for it??

yIb5mol.png
vgj9D6R.png

Comments

• MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    on the plus side, at least it's great for that "oh no I dropped my drink" look in screencaps...
    Zahriah
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Mairu wrote: »
    on the plus side, at least it's great for that "oh no I dropped my drink" look in screencaps...

LOL true tbh!