Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WYALT - What You Are Listening To

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited July 24, 2020 in Town Square
just thought i should bring back this thread, i'm unsure how many of us on the forums listen to music constantly
i'm also curious what genre of music everyone likes so maybe we can learn about each other through this?
post WYALT or something you listened to last :D (if its explicit then i'd suggest just leaving the name of it or putting it in a spoiler? idk, i dont listen to any explicit music lol)
heres what im listening to rn

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 30, 2020
    Random game OSTs
    Sherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Buncha metal and metalcore music.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    been listening to this a lot

Kensamaofmari
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145

but unironically, dont tell julie
    Sherri
  • PyrrusPyrrus
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    Bet you haven't heard of these guys before, they are Tuareg people, nomads from north africa, interesting mix of blues/rock and traditional style of music. They sing in their native language of the same name, tuareg.

KensamaofmariSherri
  • KaaliaKaalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Member, Nexon
    I love listening to lofi mixes!
    KensamaofmariSherri
    edited August 18, 2020
    A wild Kaalia has appeared!

Next playlist
  • hakujoumusehakujoumuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Just a lot of Lofi anything when searching youtube.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I used to listen to music but really not so much these days... although I did come across some smooth jazz the other day that I remember listening to for which genre I first heard & learned about from a radio station back in the day (couldn't really stand listening to the stuff on just about every other radio-station). Smooth Jazz was one of the few things available to listen to that wasn't full of what anybody with any sense of refined tastes would refer to as full of garbage... particularly if you didn't have Internet-access or think to use the Internet for finding/obtaining music... I won't post any here but let anybody who wishes to give it a chance to search it out on their own.
  • PyrrusPyrrus
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    Jazz, too groovy to be smooth, idk, this thread wasn't created for bragging, it was created for sharing. So give this a listen and try not to stop what you are doing to enjoy this to its fullest extent, I bet you can't. :D
  • SherriSherri

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 19, 2020
    HelsaSemantics
  • SherriSherri