Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commerce System

Comments

• MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited August 18, 2020
    -Make NPCs in towns complain about a shortage of certain commerce goods

-have some towns get besieged by bandits making commerce goods more valuable in those towns

-have a commerce party system that makes bandit encounters harder/balanced for parties, with higher commerce sale prices if you succeed on long routes

-add player-crafted commerce goods that make crafting skills relevant to commerce, like maybe one 'kind' of good per each crafting skill, and the ingredients for them partially obtainable only as a sort of commerce bonus at certain towns - like you sell a load of goods, and you have a chance of getting a crafting material; when you make the player commerce item with the crafting skill, you can 'use' it to add it to your current cargo (maybe with bandit difficulty increase?)

some of my suggestions. :P
    Atheist42Kensamaofmari
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Helsa wrote: »
    Groups can just agree to all sell at the same moment in order to avoid the price issue.

Can still be troublesome if you are breaking your sales into blocks of 5000 profit to maximise the number of times you train commerce mastery. Even when commercing solo I've tripped myself up with that. Sold my first block for a profit over 5000. Then the price changed and my first sale caused the price to fall so far that my remaining stock would sell at a loss, so I then carted it to a different town.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Groups can just agree to all sell at the same moment in order to avoid the price issue.

Can still be troublesome if you are breaking your sales into blocks of 5000 profit to maximise the number of times you train commerce mastery. Even when commercing solo I've tripped myself up with that. Sold my first block for a profit over 5000. Then the price changed and my first sale caused the price to fall so far that my remaining stock would sell at a loss, so I then carted it to a different town.

There should be a group sale certificate of some sort which locks in the price when the registered party leader sells.