Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

experimental freebies :’D (open)

Saltea_MelonSaltea_Melon
Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
edited August 24, 2020 in Art Creations
I'm finally able to use my tablet again good riddance 3ds but I have to get used to it since it's been a long time since I've used it ;^;
Please give me a pose ref (or multiple) so I have an idea, otherwise I'll probably just do basic standing/a bust ;;

Prefer girls, humanoids only (maybe flat-faced anthro/furry?), ocs/game/fan characters are fine with me! No couples unless if it's self-insert/oc x canon, sorry they're more fun to draw for me > <;

Not doing everyone, sorry! Here’s an example but these will probably be inconsistent while I figure things out:
de3ug3s-f586c8ab-8612-4950-92e2-4cdfe6beb812.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNiZGQ4YTgtMjFhMi00M2MyLWE5OTgtZjQwOWU4YmQzNWM5XC9kZTN1ZzNzLWY1ODZjOGFiLTg2MTItNDk1MC05MmUyLTRjZGZlNmJlYjgxMi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.I66rdJmMS6_3aBDgnRVmJbIKOy1lknVaBKSqgZY39FM
ImaizumiWanderIust

Comments