Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Appearance Extract Scroll?

RavagneRavagne
Mabinogi Rep: 335
in Feedback and Suggestions
A blank scroll that would extract the appearance scroll you used on a weapon and it would also return the weapon to its original appearance.

Comments

• LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    Hi there :D
    There is a scroll called "Equipment appearance recovery scroll" that's available. Should be able to find on auction house~ GL
  • RavagneRavagne
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    Leadt wrote: »
    Hi there :D
    There is a scroll called "Equipment appearance recovery scroll" that's available. Should be able to find on auction house~ GL

I’m sorry but I don’t think you read what I wrote correctly. The scroll you are referring to is sold at blacksmith shops for 10k a very common item. What I was referring to was a scroll that returns the appearance scroll you used on a weapon and returns your weapon back to normal state a very different effect.