Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Study Desk Gone

HindrancHindranc
in Help
The desk I got from Siyu had gone from my inv. I did not destroy it for sure. If it is droppable, I may have dropped by accident. I cannot make the other desks as my level of blacksmithing is too low. I didnt see a option for new desk from Siyu when I spoke to her. I'm very confused, is there a fix?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I tried dropping both desks and they cannot be dropped only destroyed. It could be in your soul stream inventory or such. I would open all inventory slots/bags and use the search feature. Hope you find your desk.