Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired items

JasinixJasinix
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Bugs and Glitches
Not sure if this is the right section for this but, I'm getting sick of having these expired shadow crystals among a few other things in my inventory that I cant drop/ bank / destroy/ or put on pets. Like do a patch so I can get rid of these PLEASE and thank you. Also if anyone has an idea of how to get rid of them please let me know.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You should be able to get rid of them if they're actually expired by going to your inventory's main inventory window and clicking the icon that looks like an hourglass.
    That's the button to destroy all expired items in your inventory (with exceptions, like enchant scrolls). It'll destroy the expired crystals even if they don't normally have a Destroy option.