Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doll Bag Update

EvilJinnEvilJinn
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited September 22, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
It is past time that doll bag AI be revisited. They are still as slow as ever, multiple still try to pick up the same item, they can't pick up items stuck in walls and it would be nice to have an option to tell them what to pick up.

That being said, with the use of phantasmal sight and gathering speed pots/titles/etc, it is still a hassle gathering because the AI needs to be updated. It is time, past time that they get a makeover. It is bad when you are using 3 doll bags, a monkey and still picking up items off the ground yourself.

Please make them smarter, faster and overall more efficient. As is, they run around drunk and confused. They even run off the screen causing them to glitch and can't be unsummoned unless you change channels or log off.
NegumikoAdenoBronzebreak

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it would be nice if doll bags were a bit smarter. we also need new types of doll bags. like Bandit Doll bags that can pick up bandit badges that drop from Commerce or Bounty Hunting and a doll bag that can pick up fynni gems.
    Adeno
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Oh wow, so the doll bags not working properly is an actual issue! I have one of those doll bags that supposedly picks up gold. Whenever I go to Nowhere to Run and zombies surround me and they drop gold after being exterminated, my little doll bag guy just stands around majority of the time. I still have to pick up the gold myself! When the doll actually starts picking up gold, it gives me a feeling of relief because he only ever does it around 45% of the time. Oftentimes I catch myself saying "You have ONE job doll, pick up gold!".

Yes, the developers really need to work on the functionality of these "picker-upper" dolls.