Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF Lower levels Guild

VasumatiVasumati
Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I am not a new player, but i have made a new character. This means i (for the most part) am decent off gear wise; at least for my level. So i'm looking for a guild to join where people are around the 5K-7k total mark. Roleplay would be an added bonus, but not a neccesity. Drop your name here and i'll note/add you in game (say what you'd prefer). I'm active and play daily. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Hai!

If you're still looking for a nice casual guild I highly recommend Newtella! If you're interested feel free to add/note Zanvius
    You can also add and note me up if you have any questions about it, my IGN is Kambii :D
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Appreciated. I should've posted here i ended up joining a guild. Thanks for the consideration!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Guilds that shun low level players are guilds telling you something about their character; they're likely to be pressure cookers that have no patience for failure. Most guilds are open to all since low level players, on average, are more active and a good source of GP. Just read the guild blurb, in spite of level requirements, and if you like what you see then apply. If they say no then it's probably best for you that they didn't let you join.
  • ItzuItzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Hi Vasumati :D
    We're actively recruiting for Tuathade!
    We aren't a roleplaying guild, but the name and symbolism of our guild is based on the Celtic lore that mabi is based off of :B
    We have a lot of creative players in our guild tho, so I'm sure you could find someone to roleplay with!
    add me in game if you'd like to meet and discuss more!

~Itzu