Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

does echostone reforge stack?

EvielickyEvielicky
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in General Chat
for example: if i have smash 20 on my wep and smash 20 on echostone. does the % stack together?

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Depends on the reforge. I don't think smash will stack. However, if it's something non skill related, then it does. I have ice mastery on my hat and on an echostone and they do stack. I've tested it and can 100% confirm that does.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Reforges on gear and echostones don't stack, instead the game will make use of the highest lvl reforge.

If its 20 smash on weapon then it will use the weapon over the echostone that also have 20 smash unless its the other way around it will only choose one to be active if its the highest lvl reforge.

Same goes for Mana shield reforges lvl 20, if you have high enough Magic attack, instead of using the Mana shield reforge it will instead use your magic damage instead.

Reforges don't stack sadly at least for skills.

If red echostones have max damage reforge your best bet is to either go for those kinds for your basic damage to further increase smash dmg with an already existing lvl 20 smash reforge on your weapons.

Another thing if you didn't know yet 1500 is your stat cap for str,dex,int,etc but echostones as well as shine of eweca bypass the cap with the possibility for 1940+ in stats depending on race for every stat.