Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back Partners !!!

DeathxDealer247DeathxDealer247
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Item/Premium Shop
A Partner would be nice to have when i don't have anyone to play with.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    TBH I'd love to have a rework; I never see them used anymore (outside of MAYBE commerce for the respective ones) due to all the buffs/rework pets are getting.

Maybe the both of us will be granted our wish at the same time. :)
    CyborgJiro
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I want a ghost lady partner who randomly pops up to haunt me or my enemies! Maybe when you summon her, a puff of smoke appears and a tv set is revealed. Then she comes rolling out of that tv before dusting herself and getting up to shamble around.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 29, 2020
    ForeverAlone.png

Soon.
    Helsa
  • DeathxDealer247DeathxDealer247
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    What is the point of letting us make one if we can't get the cards? If there not coming back just get rid of that option !!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 4, 2020
    What is the point of letting us make one if we can't get the cards? If there not coming back just get rid of that option !!

But they will come back. Once or twice a year they do. In fact we are coming up close to when they are about to be released again usually. Get your Nx ready. :)
    Helsa
  • AdenoAdeno
    Oh so it's around this time of the year! That's nice to know! I really hope one of them would be a ghost lol :) I want to be traveling around, "cursed" by a ghost who keeps following me around. A few weeks ago when I didn't know there were no Partners for sale, I was playing around with the creation mode. It's very fun and interesting, a bit more robust than making a normal character. You can even adjust various sizes of body parts haha :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 5, 2020
    Adeno wrote: »
    Oh so it's around this time of the year! That's nice to know! I really hope one of them would be a ghost lol :) I want to be traveling around, "cursed" by a ghost who keeps following me around. A few weeks ago when I didn't know there were no Partners for sale, I was playing around with the creation mode. It's very fun and interesting, a bit more robust than making a normal character. You can even adjust various sizes of body parts haha :)

Yes Laighlinne and William make their returns during the partner sales, as will Butler, Maid, and Commerce Partner. The only ones that do NOT make a return are the ones from the Re:Zero crossover Rem and Ram (because anything involved in a crossover is never released a second time due to licensing restrictions). I can't predict exactly when - but hopefully before the end of this year. Perhaps as a black friday sale maybe?

So again have your Nx ready. The base price for each partner is 17900 each. But the last sale they did slash prices down to 11900 for Laighlinne and William, and the Butler, Maid, Commerce partners were slashed down to 9900.

NTM they also usually have a VIP sale where you can get VIP for HALF off. A lot of sales coming up soon, this is usually the time of year where I set aside at least 200 bucks. I am not even kidding, be prepared.
    AdenoDeathxDealer247Helsa
  • AdenoAdeno
    Thanks for the tips!
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I think, that they should bring back some of the limited pets and partners.
    {looks at kokopo ....why do you hav to cost 140m on the AH}
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ofelia wrote: »
    I think, that they should bring back some of the limited pets and partners.
    {looks at kokopo ....why do you hav to cost 140m on the AH}

As it was already explained, they can't and won't.
    BronzebreakHelsa
  • AdenoAdeno
    You're right Crimson, now we have the Partners back (and some cute pets) for the Halloween Sale :D
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Adeno wrote: »
    You're right Crimson, now we have the Partners back (and some cute pets) for the Halloween Sale :D

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JLe

Told you~
    :)
    Helsa