Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Shop?

Sarah_PurrkeSarah_Purrke
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited October 9, 2020 in Art Creations
Hi all, I used to do art one the forums years ago, but was never good enough to sell it. I recently got back into mabinogi and wanted to know if anyone would buy my art for in-game gold. I'm still pretty awful at art (so I understand if no one want to pay for it), I also would like help with pricing if anyone would be interested in my art.
I upload all my recent doodles to my old deviant...

I'll draw pretty much everything
I'm the most terrible at but I will try:
backgrounds
animals
Mech
heavy armors

Comments

• Sarah_PurrkeSarah_Purrke
    edited October 9, 2020
    Well it seems like no one is interested. I'll do like one or two freebies before I cry myself to sleep lol.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Here is my request.
    OC: https://imgur.com/a/w0CwvKG
    Pose: https://imgur.com/khUK1NG
    Background: Rain
    edited October 29, 2020
    I did a rough sketch, I might try to come back to it at some point. Sorry I didn't use the pose you posted I tried, but none of my sketches turned out good enough. Also sorry it took so long...
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I did a rough sketch, I might try to come back to it at some point. Sorry I didn't use the pose you posted I tried, but none of my sketches turned out good enough. Also sorry it took so long...

It's fine. I prefer my character flat chested and full body. The umbrella is not necessary. Good try though.
    Mizuko wrote: »

It's fine. I prefer my character flat chested and full body. The umbrella is not necessary. Good try though.

sorry I don't do full body for freebies anymore too much work.
  • mysterysodamysterysoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    IMO people should be grateful that you drew something for them for free, rather than pointing out all the specifics they didn't like. I think your artwork is fine and your poses are very expressive! I'm quite poor so I can't commission you, but you should never think that your art is not "worth it". For pricing I think you should trust yourself on it, because it is based on many factors (such as how long it takes you to draw, colour, etc).
    Sarah_Purrke
    IMO people should be grateful that you drew something for them for free, rather than pointing out all the specifics they didn't like. I think your artwork is fine and your poses are very expressive! I'm quite poor so I can't commission you, but you should never think that your art is not "worth it". For pricing I think you should trust yourself on it, because it is based on many factors (such as how long it takes you to draw, colour, etc).

I have always had a bad habit of putting my art down. I've thought about it a little bit an think I might make one even if no one want my art lol thank you so much for responding! :D