Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

today login reward

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
in General Chat
it is supposed to be LUCKY red stone and LUCKY blue stone
i did not got these "LUCKY" , i got normal stones -_- why?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Are you sure you didn't get them mixed up with the regular ones from the commerce event by mistake? Or if you logged onto another character first, then it might have gotten the lucky stones? Double check your inventory to make sure they aren't hiding in there somewhere. I logged onto my two accounts within the past hour and they both received the lucky stones.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I got protection stones.

SF9ROef.png
    Kimo159
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    They are red/blue upgrade stone of protection. I just destroyed them cause they expire :)
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Shoog wrote: »
    Hi. Are you sure you didn't get them mixed up with the regular ones from the commerce event by mistake? Or if you logged onto another character first, then it might have gotten the lucky stones? Double check your inventory to make sure they aren't hiding in there somewhere. I logged onto my two accounts within the past hour and they both received the lucky stones.

Hi @shoog , i double checked and i did not receive "lucky" as @Carlize , i received stones of protection, what is the wrong :'(

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Do protection stones work from 5 to 6? Or nah? :X
  • RedXIIIRedXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited February 11, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Do protection stones work from 5 to 6? Or nah? :X
    For "Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)"
    "Will upgrade to +6 without penalties for failing.

Will not downgrade if failing when attempting +2 through +5
    Will not destroy or downgrade if failing when attempting +6"
    -MabinogiWorld Wiki
    "Tried it on my r5 Dowra's. Failed and still here at r5. Would of liked it to succeed though :( "
    -Azurome, user on Mabinogi's Reddit forum about Red Upgrade Stone of Protection.
    Cannot actually confirm myself, but I have been doing some digging around the internet for that answer.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Failing Step 5 -> Step 6 with these stones doesn't lower the current step or destroy the item if it was attempting +5 -> +6.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    So guys , there is no "lucky" stones today?

And attemping from 2 to 5 and failed. It would not downgrade , but would it destroy it?
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    They are red/blue upgrade stone of protection. I just destroyed them cause they expire :)

opoho1V.jpg I think you should be banned for doing something that horrible.
  • ShoogShoog
    Ah sorry. After rereading my post from late last night, I realized I got myself confused on the name since I had destroyed mine as soon as I received them. I meant protection and not lucky stone. :(
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    im upset that i did not get lucky stones :'(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    protection stones are even better... they protect step 6 upgrades. yeah they put the name wrong in the announcement, but you should be happy o.o
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I was actually pleasently surprised that they were protection stones. I have a bunch of stuff at step 5 that I would never risk going to step 6 cause having the weapon blow up upon failure is kinda harsh.

But yeah they really should have updated the announcement page.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    @Arjune , i used that stone and failed -_- Yeah the good thing that my weapon did not be destroyed
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    so there's even more mistakes in the announcement.. kinda speechless at this point
    Greta
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    I wish they didn't expire I don't have anything even close to step 1 yet and I don't have much gold either

Repairs are cost tooo much :(
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited February 11, 2017
    lucky stones are better?, really?, so much facepalm, my head hurts...
    Crisis1
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    @Arjune , i used that stone and failed -_- Yeah the good thing that my weapon did not be destroyed

that's the point. if you used it on anything but step 6 it was a waste anyways.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    45% was not my friend today.
    Both failed, oh well.

I was actually surprised that they were Protection stones and not Lucky stones.
    Annoyed that the announcement has yet another thing wrong, but on the upside, I didn't have anything I would've used a Lucky Stone on if it had been what we got.
  • ShoogShoog
    Kinda regretting that I destroyed them. ;^; I do silly things when staying up to late lol.