Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[G19-G20 Spoilers!] Generation 21, Speculation.

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
edited February 10, 2017 in General Chat
When do you all think Generation 21 is coming, and what do you think they'll bring out in it? New characters? More character development? New Prophets? ...New Raids?

For story this is how I think it's going to go down.

I highly doubt any of the Alban Knights will die, they're quite popular in KR Mabi. I mean very popular. I would think if they're so wildly popular there they wouldn't kill them.
Here's what I think is going to happen:
-Altam will receive character development and we will get to see his backstory or something along those lines. He's the least developed of the knights so I feel something is coming.
-Either the Prophets find a way to re-open the gate and come out with the Elders body as an apostle or another/more Prophets appear to attempt to free the others.
-Elder's body becomes an apostle.
-The Alban Knights are defeated by the Elder Apostle and either the Prophets disappear to plan what they want to do with their new apostle or they force the Alban Knights out of Avalon Gate.
-Aton Cimeni possibly finally revealed.
-New Divine skills & one or more new raids.
-New Alban Knights
-The Elders identity possibly being revealed

Just some thoughts.... What do you guys think will happen and when it will come?

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited February 11, 2017
    Altam raised like 100 death flags already, I'm sure he's gonna die a very sad death.

The happy-go-lucky rookie with big dreams is always the first to go, it's a very commonly used trope.
    Erydanos
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I mean, just the fact the G20 ends on a sort of cliffhanger makes me hope that G21 is a continuation of the Divine Knights storyline.

Hope they don't put it on the backburner while the story is stuck at the "well, everything'll be fine until the Prophets break out of the Gate" part.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    What i hope is for Tory ravine to be finally revealed. And be the best-looking area in mabi. (looks @ memento areas + glowing trees in the alban camp. ik u can do it, devcat.)

Possibly more uses for the squire camp area as well, its pretty bleak aside from interacting with the squires. Maybe also having raids where we can bring them with us?
    + maybe uncapping the limited 3 (4 if you payed for that overpriced thingy) squires in your team to at least one or two more? leveling them up takes forever anyway.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    @Soll
    It's actually 5 if you paid TWICE for that overpriced package thingy.

I wish there was a higher natural cap to Unit size, too...

Like, you get to 3 at Level 14, then nothing from then on.

Would be cool to have a raid set at Avalon Gate, with your squires helping out as NPCs, sort of like there's nondescript guards at the Solo Girgashiy raid.
    Could have their stats reflect their power as NPC helpers, too.
    AndrewGRZerukan
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Froglord wrote: »
    Altam raised like 100 death flags already, I'm sure he's gonna die a very sad death.

The happy-go-lucky rookie with big dreams is always the first to go, it's a very commonly used trope.

I have some high doubts about any of the Alban Knights dying in the generations. They're quite popular with the KR Mabi community, like much more popular than they are here. They even went as far as making an April Fools joke by turning the squires into the Alban Knights...

I mean I know TV shows and other games have killed off loved characters, but I have some hope that KR Mabi isn't going to do that.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Froglord wrote: »

I have some high doubts about any of the Alban Knights dying in the generations. They're quite popular with the KR Mabi community, like much more popular than they are here. They even went as far as making an April Fools joke by turning the squires into the Alban Knights...

I mean I know TV shows and other games have killed off loved characters, but I have some hope that KR Mabi isn't going to do that.

Just in case someone wanted to see it. lol

I think it's especially funny at the end, because it makes use of what Shuan says if you go to Help and ask about recruiting Shuan.
    oznTZr9.png
    ZerukanKingEphy
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    @Soll

Would be cool to have a raid set at Avalon Gate, with your squires helping out as NPCs, sort of like there's nondescript guards at the Solo Girgashiy raid.
    Could have their stats reflect their power as NPC helpers, too.

That would be the BEST addition to the game !!!
    ZerukanCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    More ridiculous randomly made up skills...like battle dance. LOL.
    Pectyl
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited February 16, 2017
    Am i the only one who has pretty much no interest in the Alban Knight's storyline ?

I just hope they decide one day to fix some of the glaring issues the game has, instead of adding more features and stuff into the game that will be forgotten and outdated in a year or two.