Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GuildStead

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Also call them Estates instead, guildsteads sounds too gimmicky.

THAT, young lady, is a capital idea. Would props be paid for with GP?

Yes, some guilds have massive amount of gp saved. That would put that gp to use AND increase activity.

They should pay us for these ideas. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Looks like the forums are still borked.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 8, 2020
    These damned forums. I put down a joke and decide against it, but the forums have their own ideas. It's like working in an office with some ambitious person whom has a scumbag friend in HR.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    What's really bad is if you post something you regret people can still see it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    What's really bad is if you post something you regret people can still see it.
  • redmiragesredmirages
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    I like your idea
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I support this. I had a similar idea for Decorating Guild Halls like a homestead.
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Thanks. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Thanks. :)

You're welcome. :)
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Great ideas! Please make guilds more fun! ADD ANYTHING AT THIS POINT.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Homestead exploration. In a guildstead or estate or whatever we want to call it, let there be dungeons of some sort that allows us to explore the vast unknown outside the plotted land or have a dungeon featured in the main building (like the former castle dungeons).
    If lucky, maybe one can find some sort of material to expand their homestead.
    Negumiko
  • SeiyonceSeiyonce
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I really like this idea.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Homestead exploration. In a guildstead or estate or whatever we want to call it, let there be dungeons of some sort that allows us to explore the vast unknown outside the plotted land or have a dungeon featured in the main building (like the former castle dungeons).
    If lucky, maybe one can find some sort of material to expand their homestead.

Well, let's just run with that idea. If they do this then likely EVERY guild dungeon will be the same if not identical to the castle dungeons.

BUT WHAT IF, INSTEAD, THEY DID SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Eh...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Guild Events/Minigames/Parties sound like a fun idea :O
    Kensamaofmari