Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suggestion: Please integrate equip slots into VIP

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
in Feedback and Suggestions
The 30-day equip slot coupons are always a pain to buy, because it's generally the last thing you check before they expire. They provide ease of access to multiple gears without having to manually switch through them in your cluttered inventory, and provide the use of using different talents on demand whenever applicable.

Premium/VIP was recently updated within the last year to include more functions to playing mabi easier. Those being access to combo cards that never expire as long as VIP is active, and active use of the Style Tab as well. It would be very convenient if the function of the Equip slots was also integrated into the Premium/VIP system to make buying both simpler to do at the same time without having to worry about one or the other expiring at different times.

IGN: Sorapandora
Server: Alexina
Negumiko

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    as long as it doesn't increase the cost of VIP this would be great. I never really feel like I need the extra equip slots so if Nexon still wants to charge for it they should add a new Premium/VIP option that offer this at a slightly higher price then normal Premium/VIP. this way players that don't want it won't have to pay extra. overall though you make a good point, it would be more convenient if this was in a VIP/Premium option.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    More likely it would be a service above Premium. Having it and other such things such as permanent Homestead Mining Permit and so on. I'd probably pay for that but it would have to be cheaper than buying 30 day stints on top of Premium.