Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⁂ ◆ ⁂ ℏenri's Art Shop ⁂ ◆ ⁂

HeinriHeinri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited February 5, 2017 in Art Creations
⁂ ◆ ⁂ ℏenri's Art Shop ⁂ ◆ ⁂

Hello and welcome to my shop!
-

I don't have a tumblr or deviantart or anything but here are some sample links pics:

tumblr_okk35v4IcD1vrd9xso1_1280.png
tumblr_okk35cV5mZ1vrd9xso1_1280.jpg
tumblr_okx3p0vtvT1vrd9xso1_1280.jpg

ok technically, I do have a tumblr but it's really just a trash blog where I dump useless stuff for when I need the link. don't hurt me

-

Pricing-wise:

base price:
Chibi | headshot - 500k | $1
Chibi | bust - 800k | $1.5
Chibi | fullbody - 1m | $2

Reg | headshot - 1m | $2
Reg | bust - 1.5m | $2.5
Reg | fullbody - 2m | $4

Character Concept Page | Reg | 6m | $12+*
Character Concept Page | Chibi | 4m | $8+*

*price will change depending on complexity ~

Extra:
background | 300k+ depending on complexity
animals | 500k+ depending on complexity

-

Also, I'm kind of new to the forums so I just kind of peeked at other shops and their prices so this seems about the average range??? //sweatsprofusely

I am also open to negotiations!

-

I almost forgot to mention that I am a Mari-server trash.

But I will accept gold from any other server from that art commission server gold transfer... thing. yes.

Also open to paypal and/or NX!

-

I also don't draw:
- armor
- mecha/metal
- furries
- couples

-

Form:

IGN:
Style:
Background:
Extra:
Payment type:
Reference:
Other:

If requesting for a character concept sheet, please add some details of what I should include in it!

-

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments