Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fynn Sync "cannot be used right now"

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
in Bugs and Glitches
Trying to fynn sync my mini pet and my older pet with no bag to my deer for a time extention but i keep getting the error "You cannot use Fynn Sync right now. Please try again later". I tried doing this in a couple of different locations; in Dunbarton, Morva, my homestead. Tried changing channels, tried relogging, tried restarting the client and launcher. Still nothing. The only thing that works is Fynn sync with a Fynni Pet. My friend has never seen this before so he's stumped on why it's happening too. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Video for reference:

https://youtu.be/FMZ6H2gAeLo

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I've never run into that error here either.
    I'm trying to figure out what's weird about that mini pet and your eagle you tried, but nothing seems off.
    I sync'd away my inventoryless eagle and I've sync'd away a mini pet in the form of a shark robe seal, so a petal collar dog should work all the same.

And it let you sync that Fynni pet there at the end, so I wonder what's up with that.
    I'm guessing that even after the success there at the end, it still wouldn't let you sync with your petal dog and eagle?

Have you ever been able to fynn sync using normal pets successfully in the past?
    Are you able to summon those two pets?
    Can you log in as those two pets?
  • KayanaKayana
    edited December 6, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I've never run into that error here either.
    I'm trying to figure out what's weird about that mini pet and your eagle you tried, but nothing seems off.
    I sync'd away my inventoryless eagle and I've sync'd away a mini pet in the form of a shark robe seal, so a petal collar dog should work all the same.

And it let you sync that Fynni pet there at the end, so I wonder what's up with that.
    I'm guessing that even after the success there at the end, it still wouldn't let you sync with your petal dog and eagle?

Have you ever been able to fynn sync using normal pets successfully in the past?
    Are you able to summon those two pets?
    Can you log in as those two pets?

I have been able to use them before but not with the Tuan. It might be something wrong with the Tuan itself but I'm not sure what exactly. I'd have to test and see if it lets me use one of those pets on another pet of mine I use often.

Edit: Interestingly enough, I tried it on my Blaanid pet and had the same error come up. Maybe it's a weird bug that came with a more recent patch but I'm unsure of the source atm.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    You cannot Fynn Sync using the Horse or Eagle obtained from beginner quests. I don't know if this is intentional though.
  • KayanaKayana
    Timefall wrote: »
    You cannot Fynn Sync using the Horse or Eagle obtained from beginner quests. I don't know if this is intentional though.

Probably for the same reason you can't use it on rentals, however that doesn't explain why I couldn't use it on the mini pet. I was told it does and should work on that.