Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dungeon Guide Support Boxes

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
in Feedback and Suggestions
This is more of a feedback than a suggestion (I'm not 100% sure where to put this).
As grateful as I am to be getting things from the boxes that the Dungeon Guide gives us, I have a complaint; why on earth would you put THREE Forgetful Potions that EXPIRE in a week, when we can only use one ONCE A WEEK? It completely defeats the purpose of giving us three! At least make it so they expire in 30 days so we can use them all! PLEASE?? :( I feel discouraged to open my boxes because of this....

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao
AdenoKensamaofmariAmaraz

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    cuz they're idiots
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The ones from the Dungeon Support Boxes have a cooldown time of 24 hours, not 7 days.
    If you're still on a 7 day cooldown from some event Forgetful Potion, then you still won't be able to drink these 1-day cooldown ones, though.
    Have to be careful, and be aware of which kind of Forgetful Potion you're dealing with.

Check the descriptions of the Forgetful Potion before you drink, so you'll be prepared for its cooldown, whether it's 7 days or 1 day.
    I sure wish they put that kind of info in the item's name, and not just a slight difference in the item's description.
    It wouldn't be too much to change "Forgetful Potion" into "Forgetful Potion (Weekly)" and "Forgetful Potion (Daily)". or something like that.

But really, these shouldn't expire at all. The only purpose seems to be to screw the player over for little reason.
    I mean they're already extremely untradeable and still have a cooldown of a day anyways.
    SherriAmaraz
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    The ones from the Dungeon Support Boxes have a cooldown time of 24 hours, not 7 days.
    If you're still on a 7 day cooldown from some event Forgetful Potion, then you still won't be able to drink these 1-day cooldown ones, though.
    Have to be careful, and be aware of which kind of Forgetful Potion you're dealing with.

Check the descriptions of the Forgetful Potion before you drink, so you'll be prepared for its cooldown, whether it's 7 days or 1 day.
    I sure wish they put that kind of info in the item's name, and not just a slight difference in the item's description.
    It wouldn't be too much to change "Forgetful Potion" into "Forgetful Potion (Weekly)" and "Forgetful Potion (Daily)". or something like that.

But really, these shouldn't expire at all. The only purpose seems to be to screw the player over for little reason.
    I mean they're already extremely untradeable and still have a cooldown of a day anyways.

Thank you so much for the info, I never knew that! :O I definitely still think they shouldn't have an expiration but for some reason the game seems fond of everything expiring nowadays. I'm never able to use about 75% of my rewards because they expire before I can.. :(