Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Make Passes Stackable

AdenoAdeno
Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
in Feedback and Suggestions
QGzV2eW.jpg

Hello! Please make passes stackable. Passes take so much space in the inventory. It doesn't matter whether the passes have time limit or not. It just doesn't make sense that we could stack 100 Firewood together, 100 of whatever items, yet we can't stack passes. It makes the "quality of life" of characters less than stellar.

Imagine planning a day of using all of the passes, but when you get to the dungeon and you start getting good item drops, you have no space in your inventory because the passes have taken up all the space. That's terrible.

Even if you buy the inventory expansion from the NX shop, that wouldn't really help because they only add so little space that it doesn't seem like it's worth buying them.

Please make passes stackable just like the other items. Thanks!

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    get more bags
  • AdenoAdeno
    Bags... yes let's have bags meant for passes just like how we have bags/pouches for different qualities of leather, silk, and other materials.

Pass Pouch would be nice.

- Comes in different types: Basic Pass Pouch, Intermediate Pass Pouch, Advance Pass Pouch, Hard Mode Pass Pouch, Veteran Pass Pouch, or whatever else that I didn't get to mention.

- Can hold 100 passes.

- Passes with limited duration, when combined with another pass of another time limit, will get the average of the time and use that. It's similar to how Golden EXP Fruits function, they can have different time limits, but if you stack them together, they'll just get the average duration and use that for the entire stack.

If large items such as firewood, wool, bottles of holy water and others can be stacked or they have bags, I see no reason as to why passes shouldn't have its own stacking property or at least pouches to hold them in.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited December 25, 2020
    https://gyazo.com/13693e5bfd074f6e5a1269a3ce788a8b

I understand your pain. The majority of the community probably has many bags filled with passes. So I agree and sympathize with you, but the answer will always be .... get more bags. :(
  • AdenoAdeno
    I got more bags just like what others do, even got the Shy Bag... and all of those pets are also full of things and I already started putting my costumes in the dressing room lol!

I wish there was a Mabinogi full length animated movie and one of the challenges our heroes will have to deal with is how to travel to the bad guy's castle when they can't fit all their supplies in their bags and pets.

HSXGtnV.jpg
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    The problem is not that passes are not stackable...the problem is Nexon cant make up there mind if they are stackable or not most people seem to forget the ones we get from gashapons and some events are stackable... for no reason and to all those pepole that say "Just get more bags" having more bag room doesn't always fix the problem if anything it makes a problem were you want more and more and more bag room i got more passes sitting on pets that are stackable lol q70skUc.png
    Altai
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    I also forgot to open my Soul stream bag that's just full of 1x1 gold boxes so you can just imagen how little room i have on my screen with that open lol
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    most people seem to forget the ones we get from gashapons and some events are stackable...

If we receive a single stackable pass, doesn't it always display a stack count of "1" to remind us that it IS stackable?