Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master plan

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
What are a combination omusic skill an a combination of crafting skill?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Harvest song and Carpentry
  • TerekTerek
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    i've been having a problem with this. Seems no matter what music skill i use, it's not counting at all towards the quest progress. Even when i use the music skill in tandem with something else. I'm rather confused. Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Terek wrote: »
    i've been having a problem with this. Seems no matter what music skill i use, it's not counting at all towards the quest progress. Even when i use the music skill in tandem with something else. I'm rather confused. Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

Are you allowing the music skill to finish playing on its own? The quest only counts a use of a music skill if you allow your song to finish playing. You can write a score scroll with blank spaces in the melody and harmony spots to clear the quest requirements more quickly.
  • TerekTerek
    Fairyvoice wrote: »
    Terek wrote: »

Are you allowing the music skill to finish playing on its own? The quest only counts a use of a music skill if you allow your song to finish playing. You can write a score scroll with blank spaces in the melody and harmony spots to clear the quest requirements more quickly.

I did use a score scoll, and yes, i do allow the tune to finish to the end, but it only counted once. When i tried to repeat it, nothing happened. Is music reliant on a perfect performance maybe? Even if i tried any of the other skills, nothing happened, even while using a score
  • TerekTerek
    edited January 29, 2021
    Nevermind, i figured out my problem. I needed to turn off 'repeat playing insturment', and now i'm finally getting ticks for playing music skills. *sighs* How aggravating. Thank you for your help fairyvoice
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited January 30, 2021
    Potion Making. You don't even need to use anything else. Combination just means you can do 10 potions, 5 bows, 10 swords, etc.