Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Couples Expansion.

SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
Mabinogi Rep: 770
in Feedback and Suggestions
So this is pretty specific but the more I look around, the more I notice a lack of couple related items. For an example, there is a very limited amount of Props/Homestead Props for 2 people specifically, even more so when it's specifically for a couple.

My ideas are for the upcomming Valentines Day Event. And the following is a list of general ideas to expand on Couples in Mabinogi.

1: Couples Chair
2: Couples Bed
3: Couples Fishing Chair
4: Hug Gesture Card
5: Kiss Gesture Card
6: Honeymoon Picnic Set
7: Honeymoon Camping Set
8: Custom Animations for Married Couples
9: Wedding Outfits

Now these ideas are purely for a cosmetic purpose, but something that has been on my mind for quite some time, not sure if I'm the only one that'll feel this way however, hence why I'm posting this, time to get some community input.
Negumiko

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I have always thought a marriage dungeon/couples dungeon would be kind of cool. only two players could requiring teamwork to complete it. the reward chests at the end could give players these types of couples items you are suggesting. after all we afk during events enough as it. let the couples in mabi fight together having a awesome monster killing warrior wedding.
    SyruneStarlight
  • SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Oh I can easily get behind that idea, a special dungeon for couples sounds fantastic. Opening the doorway for couples to enjoy the game together is something I'm hoping for with this topic, so yeah can 100% support a Dungeon that lets us earn special props, gestures, heck even cosmetic outfits with adorable animations.