Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guilds

EbrathralEbrathral
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Feedback and Suggestions
Can we please do an overhall for guilds? Like adding more things for guilds for example guild bases instead of the casltes so everyone can use? Also just more guild stuff.....
NegumikoAltai

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it would be nice to have guild homesteads. this way players could have a area to do life skills like mushroom gathering or herb gardening without having to all that stuff taking up to much space on a personal homestead. herb gardens can eat up a lot of space. also why can we only put guild stones just outside of Filia and Vales in the Iria continent? it would be much better if we could place guild stone almost anywhere in Iria since it is a massive and mostly empty area. guild halls are fairly boring and serve almost no purpose so it would be nice if that feature was updated as well.
    AltaiEbrathral
  • AaviimabiAaviimabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    I would LOVE a guild shared bank. I have so much materials I want to share with my guildies
    NegumikoEbrathral
  • AltaiAltai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Would love to see guilds get like a revamp. Like, add more officer roles because I feel like in almost every guild there isn't just guild leader and officer but there's often times several higher ups. Guild Leader, Guild 1rst officer, and then like 3 other officer roles. Also can we get guild robes revamped? I agree with everything above too! Can we get guild exclusive title events again!?
    TsukirouEbrathral