Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Benzene Art Commissions [GOLD/ERG MATS] (Alexina)

BenzeneBenzene
Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
edited February 22, 2021 in Art Creations
IGN: Imlilnikki (that’s an i)
Server: Alexina
Twitter: @_bouvillea

I’m currently taking on colored sketch commissions for different erg mats, specifically Massive Turtle Shell Chips and Corrupt Apostle Leather.

Headshots for Massive Turtle Shell Chips.
Full-Body for Corrupt Apostle Leather.

And of course, Half-Body for Ancient Golden Crystals, which aren’t erg mats, but I need them anyway :>

I still need Corrupt Apostle Leathers, so I'm still taking colored sketch commissions and fully rendered chibi commissions!

Headshots for 5 mil OR 1 Massive Turtle Shell Chip OR 1 Thorny Blue Shackle OR 1 Magical Stone Plate
030520b.png
051420.png

Fully Rendered (not colored sketch!) Chibi for 15 mil
121420.png
121520.png
121520.png

Full Body for 30 mil OR 1 Corrupt Apostle Leather (+2mil for complex designs)
full_body_2.png
seraphim_talvish_white.png

Additional character is double price.

Will Draw:
OC/Milletians
Kemonomimi
Mild Gore/Blood
Armor (depends on complexity)

Won’t Draw:
NSFW
Furries
Mecha
Real People

If you’re not sure about what I won’t draw, ask away and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Since these are sketch commissions, payment upfront, please. I will take the materials through mail or trade!
If you do not want me to post the commission on my social media, please let me know!

EDIT
I have ko-fi commission page set up now for monotone and color sketches if you would like to pay with money instead of gold/mats.
>>ko-fi.com/bouvillea/commissions<<

Commission Form (either post it on the forum or DM me on Twitter!):
IGN:
Sketch Type: Headshot, Chibi, Full-body
Reference: Visual reference please. Visual and description works, too.
Emotion: Happy, sad, excited, etc
Additional Info:
ImaizumiKaiwyth

Comments