Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HELP MABI NERD OUT!!! goal of 5k subs!!!

SaikunanSaikunan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
edited May 18, 2021 in Alexina Chat
ALEXINA's very own Soul Streamer and Mabi YouTuber Mabi Nerd has a new milestone this year and that's to reach 5k subscribers!!!
those who watch his content many are not subbed so please go out there and sub to him and give him a like and comment, he streams often on YouTube and Twitch so go check it out, he's a genuine guy and he talks to the locals and hangs out with his viewers even if he is just doing a chat or podcast type video. He's a funny guy and the guy who did the maintenance series on YouTube and I think he is so underrated so go support him! or search Mabi Nerd Mabinogi on YouTube
Juliet1972CasketKickerNasca

Comments

• Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    OMG that is what all of us must suffer.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 20, 2021
    What would help Mabinerd the most, I think, is if Alexina could be merged into Nao, oh, but there I go again!
    Saikunan
  • SaikunanSaikunan
    @Helsa
  • SaikunanSaikunan
    you maybe onto something now