Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Name Change Coupon?

CloudfallCloudfall
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited March 24, 2021 in Technical Support
I'm not wholly sure about where to post this since it didn't happen in-game, but I think the cash shop (or the name change form) is glitching out for me. I purchased 10k NX, I bought a name change coupon, and I can't use it. When I begin the process, on the page where you're asked to confirm you've read all the info on the page, it says I have 1 paid coupon, like so:

EWAa3NJ.jpg

But then when I get to the actual name change form after that, it says I don't have any coupons at all, free nor paid:

GTbM4oi.jpg

At first I decided to give it some time; I figured it may be a bit slow to update something like this. It's almost a day later, though, and nothing's changed. Am I doing something wrong? I've changed a character's name in the past (it was almost two months ago, before someone asks), and I didn't have this problem back then. I was kinda hoping to have the name change form submitted before maintenance, but at this point I would settle for an NX refund if I can't use my name change coupon, in all honesty.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This is something you should take up to the support team via the ticket system. It should be able to resolve your issue.