Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

13th Anniversary E-Mail

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited March 19, 2021 in Help
so recently everyone has gotten e-mails that give interesting account information, but i've noticed that we only get them if Newsletters is enabled.. i had no idea mine was disabled though :(
i know it's probably just gonna be a 'you snooze you lose' kinda deal but i'd like to ask if it's possible to resend them?
im unsure if i should of sent a request/ticket for this or not but i felt like it would of just got in the way of people who need actual help with the game (and i couldnt find anything related to my issue to select) so i decided to just post on the forums.... plus i'm sure others have had this happen to them too?
thank you for reading!

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao

Edit: my friends kept telling me to send a ticket so i did, you'll want to do this as well! :)
the bad news is they cannot e-mail you as they already sent them all out but they can provide you with a characters play time and date created!
i just put mine under account related > forum inquiry because there wasn't really anything to describe this specific issue!
they might not get back to you because it's the weekend (i'm unsure how their schedule works) but i felt like i should share and help people with the same issue! :> i hope the GM's dont mind me doing this, they really helped me out
Ryaseniagycourtneyy

Comments

• courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I'm also in the same boat, I would love to receive an email, but I had newsletters disabled. I genuinely don't remember disabling the newsletter option. What can/should we do?

I was also thinking of sending a ticket, but I didn't know if I should. Thanks :)!
  • MikiiiMikiii
    Hiya! I'd also love to receive this particular newsletter/email, I'm glad someone posted about it in the forums here, I'm having the same issue as listed above... I had newsletters turned off :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    OH! That's why. Well, then that entirely makes sense since I specifically remember saying "no" to that. In other words, never mind.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    courtneyy wrote: »
    I'm also in the same boat, I would love to receive an email, but I had newsletters disabled. I genuinely don't remember disabling the newsletter option. What can/should we do?

I was also thinking of sending a ticket, but I didn't know if I should. Thanks :)!

Just a quick update, I did end up sending a ticket, and a GM promptly responded. They got back to me with the character details I was hoping for :)! Ofc, don't forget to enable newsletters in case they do something like this again in the future !
    Sherri