Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Treehouse

Comments

• SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Am i the only one who wishes that they wouldve at least let us -Paint- the thing? Painting seems like it's been forgotten so much with the newer HS props.... ._.
    BuffalospawcalypseShoogSherriAeolys
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Soll wrote: »
    Am i the only one who wishes that they wouldve at least let us -Paint- the thing? Painting seems like it's been forgotten so much with the newer HS props.... ._.

Same. Though to be fair, I think they'd need like 7 paintable parts on this to let you make it look good.
  • PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    edited February 11, 2017
    wRvn9Z6.jpg
    two people can sit :3
    KororeShoogImaizumi
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Policroma wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    It is clearly just a reskin of the Ladeca and Eweca moons that takes more space. Using it as a normal floor would have been a great idea and simple to do. Still it looks nice and some of the other homestead stuff from the event is really cool.
    Supposedly it's a limitation of the game engine. You can't have multiple "floors" over each other in the same area. You can have higher or lower floors in different areas, but you can't have floors above or under other floors. You'll notice the game does a variety of tricks to avoid having to do this.

To be honest, knowing the limitations, I like it for what it is.

I would think that they could do this like they did the watchtowers scattered about Taillteann. For anyone who doesn't know: there are 2 ways to get to the top of the watchtowers
    1) enter from the bottom of the tower via the steps
    2) or you can land on top of the tower via a flying mount or flight
    *This is different from the port cobh lighthouse just in case anyone was wondering.

So I don't see how they can't do this with the treehouse too
    DaktaroNegumiko
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 11, 2017
    Poxie wrote: »
    wRvn9Z6.jpg
    two people can sit :3

I just wanna pinch your cute little cheeks off Poxie!!
    Poxie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the only possible complaint I might have is that I think it should allow more than 2 people on. there's space for at least 3 people to sit on the steps, and a 4th could lie back on the bed area and even a 5th could sit on the tire swing... they could have even added motion to the tire swing when someone sat in it as well as a choice on where to sit. ah well. probably would be too hard for them to do all that. if they did they would want nx for it and we'd be facing more gacha
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    no more gachas -.-'
    i hate (digital) gachas

As for the tire swing they should've made it so that u sit on it when using the rest skill near it like a bench.
    And the treehouse realy is just a reskinned ladeca/eweca. Just look at its "squares" when you enter editing mode. Something seem a little familiar and odd to ya?
    ee751d6d6774adf6050cfed200ad524e.png
    Imaizumipawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I should be getting the treehouse tomorrow. I'm depressed that this is all that's offered with the item.
    I was so excited for it too. >_>
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Sherri wrote: »
    I should be getting the treehouse tomorrow. I'm depressed that this is all that's offered with the item.
    I was so excited for it too. >_>

I feel ya. I had been looking forward to this event since last year. Don't get me wrong! I love all the new props ♥ (just not the anchor statue, what in hoohaa am I supposed to do with it?!?!?!). The treehouse was just disappointing in terms of its functions. Still cute though
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I finally got things rearranged so my treehouse would fit while still fitting into the designated areas on my homestead. Room in general is not an issue with me, but it was an issue to get it to fit into my woodland area. I love how big the tree part of it is.

If you go into snapshot mode, you can look out from the point of view of the seats. It's unfortunate that the back wall normally blocks that view.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Well it sounds like the tree-house is not of a deal&more useful,so KR Nexon should re-code it just like from reality it based of;I mean come on...is a tree-house.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 12, 2017
    You know you guys are using the term reskin incorrectly in this situation. When you reskin a 3d object, you are changing the texture of it. Reskining a MOON shape object does not make it into the shape of treehouse. XD

Sorry just had to point that out. #triggered
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited February 12, 2017
    Ugh but reskinning is a much easier way of explaining it in shortest terms. Remodeled definitely does not get the idea or concept across in the way that reskinned does. XD

I think the most of us here get that at least.

Ooo now I kinda feel more like creating 3D models of my HS prop ideas. Grr why'd ya have to go and trigger that? I need to finish my Vday succubus and incubus outfit designs! I'm sooo close to being done. Now I'm gonna be distracted by the thought of 3D modeling again. Lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    -pat pat-

Makes me wanna go back to second life and create my own in-game content again.
    Sphyra21
  • WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited February 13, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wow that is disappointing. Still better than the homestead houses though...
    Wish we were able to go into the Homestead houses and have some extra storage in there too. Kinda like a bank. Have others come to your house and play some kinda mini games.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2017
    Waffulwulf wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wow that is disappointing. Still better than the homestead houses though...
    Wish we were able to go into the Homestead houses and have some extra storage in there too. Kinda like a bank. Have others come to your house and play some kinda mini games.

Well I had this idea for a while that would solve housing problems. What if our homestead houses could also be our house shops? We could make it so VIP would unlock that feature for our homesteads houses and could be searched from the market place board just like the guild housing. Guild housing can still be accessible with the premium service and would encourage VIP purchase for other players if they want something more personal.

Plus I think it would be cool to explore other players homestead creations.
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    If anyone has an extra tree house I'd like to have it QQ I wasn't able to do the event most days due to having to babysit nephews every day these past two weeks. I tried but couldn't manage it :/ all those complaining you are lucky you got one... I want one really bad and I'll never have it now QQ
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    LovePanda wrote: »
    If anyone has an extra tree house I'd like to have it QQ I wasn't able to do the event most days due to having to babysit nephews every day these past two weeks. I tried but couldn't manage it :/ all those complaining you are lucky you got one... I want one really bad and I'll never have it now QQ

You may want to post about this in your server's section so it can get the proper traffic. Good luck in your search!
    SaffronBeige
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    LovePanda wrote: »

Which server are you on?