Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need Help

LeonestepLeonestep
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Game Guides
Hello Everyone. First of all, I want to say that this is my first post in this forum. For the last couple of days, I was looking some GBA emulators; Because my son likes to play GBA emulators. I don't know much about this. Guys, can you help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• LeonestepLeonestep
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    So, after lots of searching on Google, I found this. Many GBA emulators are mentioned for android, ios, etc.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 26, 2021
    If you go back to your first post in this thread, you'll see in the top right a grey coloured geer. That's the post edit button. Only the first post of a thread has access to the drop-down that lets the particular forum, that the thread is in, be edited. This thread is in the wrong forum; it should have been in Town Square. You can actually fix that yourself.