Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crystal Ball Glitch

AlsyAlsy
Mabinogi Rep: 525
edited June 10, 2021 in Forwarded Bugs
There seem to be some chapters within the G1 and G2 storylines that are missing. Though they aren't missing completely their title's show up as "..." while hovering over their icon shows what I think is Korean text. When you click on these the confirmation goes through about reminiscing but no cutscene plays. The menu closes and simply nothing happens. You can open the menu again and it will give the same result.
Fluorette

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited June 10, 2021
    I would also like to point out that it still takes your gold even though the cutscene doesn't play. If I can, I'll try to get visuals of this sometime.

I had screenshots, so here we go.

This is what the menu looks like:
    Z3e1uIU.png

Here's the amount of gold I had prior to playing the cutscene:
    9gXlUD9.png

The cutscene did not play at all, but the 100 gold was still taken:
    Ju8Kd66.png

A video would do better justice in terms of showing that the cutscene does not play at all, but I am unable to record at this time.
    Alsy
  • AlsyAlsy
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    Thank you for your help. That is exactly the problem.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Update: The issue has been mostly fixed as of the July 15th patch. However, I find myself unable to play the G3 Ending cutscene. It still takes the gold, of course.
    Not sure if there are other cutscenes that were missed with this update. Hope this can be looked into again soon.
  • KaaliaKaalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Member, Nexon
    Forwarding this issue.