Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who else is hoping for Doki Doki to come back?

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    New stuff would be great, although I wouldn't mind having another chance to try to get the Pink Heart Wings (permanent). Plus, the island itself is such a nice place to be in, even when you finish farming for the prizes you want.
  • YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I really hope it comes back too
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    I enjoy Doki Doki. Even if it doesn't change. It's a nice seasonal island event to enjoy once a year.
    KororePeloiIyasenuCrimsọn
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Speaking of potato gathering... I have harvest song ranked because of MusicQ and extra music pet, so if the event comes back I'll be near peak performance. Only missing excessive reforging and luck enchants.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Looks like it's already late.
    It's already Valentine's Day and seems they didn't plan specific Valentine's Day event in the beginning,
    Uniden0
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 14, 2017
    *crosses fingers for tomorrow's maint adding something V-Day-related*

Better late than never?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Ellisya wrote: »
    It's already Valentine's Day and seems they didn't plan specific Valentine's Day event in the beginning,

That is because today is Tuesday and it just so happened that Valentine's Day fell on a Tuesday. Maint's are always ever on a Wednesday or Thursday.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Maint's are always ever on a Wednesday or Thursday.

****Normally

As there's been maintenance on Tuesdays before.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This is true and they have done maintenance and updates on Tuesdays. I hope we there is an announcement some time today.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 14, 2017
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »

That is because today is Tuesday and it just so happened that Valentine's Day fell on a Tuesday. Maint's are always ever on a Wednesday or Thursday.

If they have prepared for Valentine's Day, they would update and gave us announcement 2 weeks or a week earlier. They've never gave us event after D-Day. Plus, they have more serious incident to solve out anyways.
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    It's too late now but it's a huge shame the only 'event' we got was some outfit bags for sale. I really wanted Doki back to get flight for a newer friend and expand my ever growing collection of traditional wedding boots.

Nexon has never been great at listening to the community though... How many years have we been begging for the snowball event????
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 14, 2017
    Snowball event was terrible in my opinion. And also Sabina made a poll suggesting 2 Valentines Events like 2 weeks ago, but everyone said that these suggested events suck and was QQing for Doki Doki Island, even though they happened ages ago only like 2 times while Doki Doki was already released like 3 times in 3 years (it was released twice in 2014)... People didn't even let them give a chance to revive old Valentines Day Events for something better.

So i think we deserve for not getting any Valentines Day Event because people too much complained about Doki Doki not being suggested in poll.
    Helsa
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    I'm ready for my kokoro to go Doki Doki ♥ ~
    unknown.png

(Best Valentine idea I had ♥~ )
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2017
    Treep wrote: »
    I'm ready for my kokoro to go Doki Doki ♥ ~
    unknown.png

(Best Valentine idea I had ♥~ )

1453267635-9a102fdd85575a56b7d34ff424c30870.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~!

• LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    :/ there should have been SOMETHING instead of nothing... plenty of people didn't complain and we got nothing. That's just sad... I hope the maintenance will put up an event.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    /raises hand
    If Doki Doki Island comes back, I hope one of the pets is a crow--
    /Silence
    S-Sorry..
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 15, 2017
    still no maintenance notice...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 15, 2017
    Valentines is gone already. I think it's wayyyy too late to add one now.
    Helsa
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Yes please!!
    But yeah Valentines ended.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    And still no maintenance notice.