Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event fishing bait

JasJMJJasJMJ
Mabinogi Rep: 865
edited June 28, 2021 in General Chat
When you run out of bait fishing for the rare fish are you supposed to wait until the next day to receive more? Or is there a way to get more other than the coins cause i don't have enough to buy that bait

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited June 29, 2021
    funny story cause I did something stupid few days ago
    I traded a rare fish for coins to trade for bait I traded/release "Ten-Thousand-Year-Old Catfish " instead of "Trendy Whisker Catfish" and then few minutes later I realized I could get 50 more normal baits for free ,yes those special baits are useful if ur in a hurry but if u got the time free baits are the way. You can easily select "Receiving Homework Materials" and then "Bait tin" to get 50 more baits, I think it only works if ur out of baits and haven't turned in homework for the day, not sure how many times u can do it tho so far I managed to get baits 2-3 times.
    JasJMJ
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    edited June 29, 2021
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    I traded a rare fish for coins to trade for bait I traded/release "Ten-Thousand-Year-Old Catfish " instead of "Trendy Whisker Catfish" and then few minutes later I realized I could get 50 more normal baits for free ,yes those special baits are useful if ur in a hurry but if u got the time free baits are the way. You can easily select "Receiving Homework Materials" and then "Bait tin" to get 50 more baits, I think it only works if ur out of baits and haven't turned in homework for the day, not sure how many times u can do it tho so far I managed to get baits 2-3 times.

thanks i wish i would of saw something like this earlier yesterday i didn't realize there was a materials button, forums isn't that active i was waiting all day for a response ha
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    JasJMJ wrote: »
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

thanks i wish i would of saw something like this earlier yesterday i didn't realize there was a materials button, forums isn't that active i was waiting all day for a response ha

yeah saw it yesterday but too lazy to reply because I have to confirm my device each time I log-in (I dont want my account to be bound in my pc cause its a shared device), and the solution is so simple that maybe someone else will tell u or u will realize it on ur own like I did.