Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shift click dividing stacks

BobbioBobbio
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Help
I don't know if anyone is experiencing this, or it was something added in an update in the past but when shift clicking it automatically does max stack size when it use to be the minimum, such that if I shift click a holy water stack I would have 1 holy water. Instead I pick up the whole stack of holy water when I shift click now which I didn't use too, was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or if it's an update that I wasn't aware of.

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Still minimum for me. Are you saying that the slider is all the way right when the Divide window opens or that you just pick up the whole stack in your hand? What happens when you right-click | Divide?
  • BobbioBobbio
    If I right click divide it still starts at max stacks which is quite annoying when you're trying to burn holy water one at a time. Shift click and it still starts at max stacks, no idea why; Both start me at max stack size
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Weird. It sounds like it could be a setting, but I can't find anything.
  • BobbioBobbio
    I wish, was thinking of sending a support ticket but it doesn't really seem to be a big enough bug so I don't know if I'd get a response for it.