Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character doing multiple Generations

CarminsiaCarminsia
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
My character is a bit old (I remember when new episodes of Saga were coming out and my Spirit Weapon is still a Classic) so that might be why I'm in this situation.
But for some reason, I'm doing like, 3 Generation quests at the same time. I have Divine Knights quests, stuff for The Saga and The Saga II, and I just now started Generation 2.
I can't drop any of the later Generations, so now I'm extremely confused and all over the place in terms of the plot.
Is there any way to just do one Generation quest at a time, or am I stuck with a giant Quests folder?

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Each "Ark" is a stand alone story sadly so you will be flooded by this problem sadly
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    The only way you can activate Saga quests is if you manually pressed the play/replay buttons from (what's now) the Chapter Info menu. You can actually stop them if you go to that same menu.

From where you are, the sequencing goes like this: Chapter 5 (The Saga: Iria (G17) & The Saga: Iria II (G18)) -> Chapter 6 (The Divine Knights: G19, G20, & G21) -> Chapter 7 (Apocalypse: G22, G23, G24, & G25).

As for Divine Knights and Apocalypse, unfortunately devCat just tosses them at you once you reach a certain total level (a really low one like 20 or so, if I do recall correctly).

It's a bit hard to say anything since I'm not sure where you are in any of the quests for Chapter 6 or 7. But, if you haven't started them yet and still want to avoid the later chapters for the time being, I would recommend this:

(Chapter 6) Check what quest you are currently doing in the Divine Knights and avoid completing the task/step in the current quest (if possible). If it's something like talking to Duncan, who you must talk to to proceed in other Generation quests, this is gonna be hard. But if you're in Saga, you have no interactions with him at all, so you should be fine (?)

(Chapter 7) Don't click the shiny thing outside of Dunbarton from the Healer's House - that's the first step of the first quest of Apocalypse. If you did, avoid clicking the next shiny thing in the field nearby.