Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do Tara auctions work?

ShiyonaiShiyonai
Mabinogi Rep: 520
in Help
I've been trying to check out the Tara auction house for a couple days since I need arrow revolver pg8. I've been following what the mabinogiworld wiki says: auctions are held every day at 10AM pacific time (1pm eastern for me) on ch5, but nothing's happening. Cliona only says that there are no auctions currently going on and when I look at her shop the auction tab is always empty. Is there something else I need to do/am I missing something?

Comments

• LunabeeLunabee
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I wish I knew what's up with that. I've never actually bought anything from the auction house. I could probably run Alby basic for a bit and try to get the drop. What's your name in-game just in case I get lucky?
  • ShiyonaiShiyonai
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Lunabee wrote: »
    I wish I knew what's up with that. I've never actually bought anything from the auction house. I could probably run Alby basic for a bit and try to get the drop. What's your name in-game just in case I get lucky?

I'm Canarysong on Nao. I'd be willing to buy it off you for 1m too if you manage to get it ^^
    Lunabee
  • LunabeeLunabee
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Okay! I'll mail it if I come across one. Sadly no luck today. Probably will have to wait for dungeon drop day.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I have bought items through the tara auction house. It's been years, mind you, so my memory may be a little foggy. i seem to remember just showing up at the right time and bidding. There should be a crawling marquis across the top of the screen announcing the auction. Could you have maybe gotten the times wrong?