Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weird Mabi Dating Server Message?

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    I agree. There's important things in this game to concern ourselves with and we should move those to the top of the priority list. Game integrity and exploitation is a big issue worthy of taking priority above all other concerns. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Guys, they will eventually get banned. It's probably the same people that write MERGE ALEXINA messages in the streets. In which case there is always a new account to conduct this kind of activity from.

Why couldn't they put that in the messages? :D
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited August 2, 2021
    Yes. It's almost as if banning people doesn't change a person's personality nor fix the exploitable issue.

Hahaha.
    Ha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2021
    Damnit forgot to censor this one too.

Too lazy to do anything right now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited August 4, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Censored_Image.png

What sucks is that I am not getting a 69% buff. :D

Have you tried flowers and chocolates? :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    BLEEP

What sucks is that I am not getting a 69% buff. :D

Have you tried flowers and chocolates? :)

Get rid of that image in your comment please. We can't have even images of links like that.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I'll iterate more on what I said in the last thread. Nexon does know about the issues and what's currently going on in game. Everyone is permitted to discuss about it in a civil manner as long the link in question isn't shared here on the forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2021
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    I'll iterate more on what I said in the last thread. Nexon does know about the issues and what's currently going on in game. Everyone is permitted to discuss about it in a civil manner as long the link in question isn't shared here on the forums.

Yep, sorry about that. I noticed it before going to bed but was too tired so I just deleted it from my comment.

Update: The server owner of that dating server has shut down that invite link.