Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not getting the weekend fishing quest

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in Help
I completed it last week, but this week I'm not getting the quest and Camping Papa is not there.

Comments

• StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    You'll get the quest when you talk to Camping Papa. If you're on Nao he's been moved to North of the bridge from the event area. I'm not sure if the same issue is affecting the Alexina server
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    You'll get the quest when you talk to Camping Papa. If you're on Nao he's been moved to North of the bridge from the event area. I'm not sure if the same issue is affecting the Alexina server

Oh thank you, I didn't know he moved areas.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    He's not supposed to........