Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

sadge

mintielmintiel
Mabinogi Rep: 2,465
Posts: 198
Member
edited September 18 in Art Creations
i want to draw cute girls cos i need to do more warmups so that i can go back to drawing cos shiva killed my will to draw

post cute girls.

don't post complicated requests, i only do headshot icons like this. if i dont get lazy and only give u a sketch that is.
non-mabi is ok. armor/mech/furry = no.
it's free so i'll prob only draw a few.

QN5qVAK.png

seUKKF0.png
"sandalphon isn't a girl" yes you're right but he's cute so that is irrelevant.
"why don't u draw cute girls on twitter?" i hate twitter
ImaizumiHarukari

Comments

  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,095
    Posts: 696
    Member
    Hihi here's my character if she interests you,
    http://imgur.com/a/GFv7W

    Thank you for the opportunity c:
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,120
    Posts: 826
    Member
    Here's my character, there's different outfits you can choose from, or mix match even.
    iu7TnXy.jpg

    Thanks for the chance.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,020
    Posts: 300
    Member
    Here is my OC if you are interested.
    https://imgur.com/a/w0CwvKG
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,880
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Those icons remind me of the old forums when we could use our own display pics... sadge
    gIQ8zks.png
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,465
    Posts: 198
    Member
    edited September 24
    I am slow at art forgive me. I drew a bit while going over UWU mechanics tonight. But I finished Quantity One (1) Art.
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Here is my OC if you are interested.
    https://imgur.com/a/w0CwvKG

    I THINK SHE IS VERY NEAT.
    aVb3GfY.png

    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hihi here's my character if she interests you,
    http://imgur.com/a/GFv7W

    Thank you for the opportunity c:
    Also I was fiddling around with a sketch so here u go

    NJRObrt.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,095
    Posts: 696
    Member
    mintiel wrote: »
    Also I was fiddling around with a sketch so here u go

    She's SUPER cute!! Thank you for the freebie :D
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,020
    Posts: 300
    Member
    mintiel wrote: »
    I am slow at art forgive me. I drew a bit while going over UWU mechanics tonight. But I finished Quantity One (1) Art.
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Here is my OC if you are interested.
    https://imgur.com/a/w0CwvKG

    I THINK SHE IS VERY NEAT.
    aVb3GfY.png

    She looks nice. Thank you for the freebie.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,465
    Posts: 198
    Member
    ya np