Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill Tracker

mintielmintiel
Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
edited October 6, 2021 in Game Guides
So while I was killing time I made a quick & dirty skill tracker
(along with other stuff I wanted to keep track of, that I know of right now. It's probably missing stuff since I haven't done any of the g21-25 stuff since I came back)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ROrpaiDq2DgtC6Kia_gcF0nsp1rD9QcslQFDVh1q3U/edit?usp=sharing

After I was finished I realized there was a better skill tracker.
I am an idiot but yeah take it anyways. To use it, just save a copy. Probably will need 1 per character.

No it is not fancy. No it does not have calculators. No, I didn't even check which skills did and didn't have mastery titles. Why? I am dum.

But on the bright side it is appealing to look at if you like colors!!!!!!!!!!

HGoLSh5.jpg

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you could make it so that, along with where all your skills stand, you enter the amount of free AP you have in hand and then enter some kind of short-term goal, like say, raising dexterity. It could tell you the best Dex/AP path to take with-in your budget; that might be cool?
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Yeah I should probably play around with formulas and what not and see what I can do with it that can be more helpful. At least if it has something about AP pathing I can punch in numbers and figure out w hat i want to do when I come back