Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gen 3 Decisive Battle

ToxicsmcToxicsmc
in Help
I NEED HELP, unfortunately I died inside the dungeon while i tried to Solo it. Now i'm stuck in Another World and i cant get out Someone Please help me... 4

Comments

• newbie4newbie4
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Are you still stuck there? I died solo it too... and still stuck at G3 final
    I think after I revived in the baol entrance, I got out of the dungeon and Bangor, headed to Gairech dragon ruin and talked to Morc. He should be able to send you back
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    what server are you on? if you are on Alexina I can help you with the dungeon. talk to Morc, Continent Warp, or use your Traveller's Guide to leave Another World.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Toxicsmc wrote: »
    I NEED HELP, unfortunately I died inside the dungeon while i tried to Solo it. Now i'm stuck in Another World and i cant get out Someone Please help me... 4

Another world is just another map, you can use continent warp to get out for example. For otherworld Tir go talk to the guy that's standing where Duncan stands. If you are in otherworld Bangor go north out of town to where the buried dragon statue is; the maps are connected in other world. There's a goblin to talk to who sends you back.