Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So uh... did anyone else fail to protect Corrib?

stormhammerstormhammer
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
in General Chat
As part of "About last night"
In almost a decade of playing mabi i never ran this sm, and I alt tabbed and failed the mission.
Is uh... is the only way to get another pass to make wine? Making wine really, really sucks.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    No. It's a pass given by an event NPC, so naturally you just have to talk to the event NPC again to receive it.
    stormhammer
  • stormhammerstormhammer
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    Fluorette wrote: »
    No. It's a pass given by an event NPC, so naturally you just have to talk to the event NPC again to receive it.

OOF. I flew around dunby looking for town residents to see if anybody was around to give the pass again. I thought they disappeared and i soft locked myself into doing wine making lol.

Turns out the npcs are literally right outside dunby by the guard tower.

I have the memory of a fruit fly these days.

Thanks!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I used ninja skills to pass setting up explosive kunai behind me while waiting for the next spawn of enemies to appear. after that I would tab target the mob and use kunai storm and if any enemies go past me the explosive kunai would usually do the job or slow them down long enough for me to finish them off.